Thursday, July 29, 2010

Capping it up with coffee from Starbucks

Last night was a fun night cause I got to again meet my college friends and have a couple of drinks. It was a night that was full of laughter, good drinks and great food! We usually try to meet up at least every month so that we could catch up on each others news. After having a drinks, we capped up our night with a tall cup of coffee at Starbucks. I really love coffee at Starbucks that is why I suggested that we head over there and have coffee. I usually order a Caramel Machiatto and a slice of chocolate cake. As the night grew deeper, we left one by one and made sure to meet up again next month. Nice to drive home with a warm tummy full of coffee. 

1 comment:

Michael said...

Gotta love Starbucks!! My favorite too! Great post!