Monday, May 29, 2006

shuffle survey


Konting survey muna: (grabbed from mio paredes' blog)

Go to your music player of choice and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

[01] What do you think of me? >: There is a small light that never goes out by: the smiths

[02] Will I have a happy life?>: speechless by: beyonce knowles. heheheh

[03] What do my friends really think of me?>: shoot the dog by: george michael ano daw?

[04] Do people secretly lust after me?>: under pressure by: queen

[05] How can I make myself happy?>: daysleeper by: rem (galing ah)

[06] What should I do with my life?>: first of summer by: urban dub

[07] Why must life be so full of pain?>: losing my religion by: rem

[08] How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?>: if 6 was 9 by: jimi hendrix (HAHAHAHAHA di ko ito dinaya ha.)

[09] Will I ever have children?>: money by: alex skolnick trio (pera nalang daw!)

[10] Will I die happy?>: winter by: tori amos (parang hindi ata ako mamamatay ng masaya, hehehe)

[11] Can you give me some advice?>: like suicide by: soundgarden

[12] What do you think happiness is?>: lullaby by: jack johnson

[13] What's my favourite fetish?>: thank you for the venom by: my chemical romance

No comments: